Custom Fleet is committed to ensuring the security of customer information and takes reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss or misuse.
If your browser is suitably configured, all customer information sent between your computer and Custom Fleet’s systems will be secured using SSL encryption.
Protecting Yourself and Your Information:
- Don't reveal your username or passwords to others.
- Don't use the same password for all websites.
- Ensure your computer has been installed with high quality and well known anti-virus software and anti-spyware, remember to keep these up to date.
- Regularly download and install the latest security patches for all of your computer software, including web browser applications. Check the software vendor's websites for updates.
- If you think your password has been compromised, change it immediately and contact Custom Fleet.
For more information about staying safe online refer to the following websites: